|Firm name||Rhinos International Corporation|
Chief Executive Officer Mark Hirano
Chief Operating Officer Gohdai Hirano
Director Toshihiko Mikuni
|Location||2F Lime Light Bldg., 1-8-6 Hatchobori, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo 104-0032, Japan|
|Established||March 15, 2001|
|Capital||J. Yen 25.0 million (US$238,000)|
1. Import and export of machinery, equipment, electronic equipment, components, raw materials etc., and domestic sales.
2. Import and export of welding materials (mild steel and stainless steel) and domestic sales.
3. Import and export of secondary and tertiary steel products and domestic sales.
4. Import and export of manufacturing equipment, machinery, raw materials, etc. as described above and domestic sales.
5. Sales and construction of energy-saving, power-saving, and cost-saving equipment.
6. Sales of health and nursing care related products.
7. Import and export of carbon steel and alloy steel products and domestic sales.
8. Manufacturing, sale and import/export of cosmetics.
9. Manufacturing, sale and import/export of pharmaceuticals, sanitary materials and daily necessities.
10. Manufacturing, sale, leasing, management and import/export of medical apparatus, medical equipment, and medical consumables.
11. Purchase, sale, leasing, management, and export of used medical instruments and used medical equipment.
12. Manufacturing, sale and import/export of nursing care related products.
13. Compose of solar module, solar power generation systems also the manufacturing, sale and import/export of the related machinery, equipment, devices, components, and software.
|Medical device licenses|| Marketing license for specially-controlled medical devices (no. 5502175539)
First-class marketing license for medical devices (license no. 13B1X10272)
Registration certificate for manufacturing of medical devices (registration no. 13BZ201274)
|Staff with license||Medical Device Information Communicator (MDIC) certificated by Japanese Society of Medical Instrumentation – 1 staff member
Manager of sales and lending office for highly controlled medical devices – 3 staff members
|Banks||Yaesudori Branch of MUFG Bank (Mitsubishi UFJ Bank)
Kyobashi Branch of Mizuho Bank
Kayabacho Branch of Kiraboshi Bank
Toshimacho Branch of Asahi Shinkin Bank
|Product Line||Carbon steel and alloy steel products
Welding materials (mild steel and stainless steel)
Solar modules and related products
LED lighting devices
|関連サイト||Page dedicated to mercury-free rotary connector
Hospital Hack – Useful information site for hospital management
|Business Partners||Kuang Tai Metal Ind. Co., Ltd.
Nippon Steel Welding & Engineering Co., LTD.
ADEKA Chemical Supply Corporation
Tokusyu Yousetsubo Co., Ltd.
Nikko Yozai Mfg., Co., Ltd.
Nippon Koshuha Steel Co., Ltd.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. / NISSAN TRADING CO., LTD.
TETSUSHO KAYABA CORPORATION
Sun-Earth Solar Japan Co., Ltd.
AIR LIQUIDE Kogyo Gas Ltd.
SHINWA KIGYO CO,.LTD.? / NIPPON STEEL NISSHIN BUSINESS SERVICE Co., Ltd.?
Star Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Xiamen Grace Solar Technology Co., Ltd.
Asian Tool Technologies Ltd.
Duel Associates Co., Ltd.
(no particular order)
|Aug. 9, 2018||Obtained “First-class marketing license for medical devices,” and started the business of import and sale of medical devices.|
|Nov. 1st, 2016||Head office moved to 1-8-6 Hatchobori, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo.|
|Nov. 15, 2011||Head office moved to 3-8-8 Nihonbashi Kayabacho, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo.|
|Sep. 30, 2011||The management acquired all the company’s shares held by Kuang Tai Metal Ind. Co., Ltd., Taiwan.|
|Nov. 16, 2009||Head office moved to 1-5-11 Nihonbashi Horidomecho, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo.|
|Apr. 25, 2005||Head office moved to 3-5-4 Hatchobori, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo.|
|Mar. 15, 2001||With a partial investment from Kuang Tai Metal Ind. Co., Ltd., Taiwan, Rhinos International Corporation was established in Kyobashi, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, and started importing and selling stainless steel welding wire from Kuang Tai Metal Ind. Co., Ltd., Taiwan. At the same time, it started importing, exporting, and selling steel products, materials and related manufacturing equipment and tools.|
How to Access
2F Lime Light Bldg., 1-8-6 Hatchobori, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo 104-0032, Japan (03) 6222-8978
- 3 minute walk from Exit 2 of “Kayabacho Station” (Tokyo Metro Tozai Line / Hibiya Line)
- 3 minute walk from Exit A5 of “Hatchobori Station” (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)